HR & Payroll Admin
A central London based global specialist wholesaler and global online provider of hotels, and limited on-the-ground destination services, is seeking an assistant with Payroll experience to join their HR team.
Supporting a team of 4, this role will provide support across the various aspects of the employee lifecycle.
This role would suit someone with a minimum of 2-3 years payroll experience who is now looking to broaden their skills into more general HR.
- Implementation of payroll procedures on the payroll system
- Monthly processing of payroll input to include: starters, leavers, sickness absence, overtime, maternity, pension, change of personal details, or any other required input
- Updating of all schedules related to payroll processing
- Payslip distribution, processing of payroll letters and preparation of payroll file
- Assisting with the organisation of pension presentations
- Preparation and administration of all HR documentation to include: offers, starter packs, leavers, references, probation and pension
- Induction support to ensure all relevant documentation is provided and documented
- Tracking of probation and temporary staff dates, to remain compliant
- Manage the post probation process, to ensure objectives are set
- Assisting with maternity, paternity, flexible working and sickness matters.
- As required, support the recruitment advisor, to administer the recruitment process and update recruitment schedules.
- Support annual payroll and HR processes e.g.: appraisal audit as required
- Filing and scanning of relevant documentation
- Solid payroll experience (2-3 years minimum)
- Moorepay time and attendance experience (ideally but not essential)
- Previous experience of general HR admin and looking to develop in this area
- Capable of managing HR data in a timely manner with outstanding levels of accuracy
- Ability to work under periods of pressure, as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-facing skills
- Outstanding time management and organisation skills
- Positive attitude towards change, with HR and the company and great adaptability
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Sound knowledge of MS office applications and preferably advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience working in payroll is essential, ideally with Moorepay but this is not an essential requirement
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
- HR Support
- HR Admin
- General HR
- Payroll Admin