HR Advisor/PA - Maternity Cover (9/12 Months) - Senior PA Support & HR Advisor for 30+ staff - £Competitive
Your new company
Within their sector this business are one of the largest suppliers in the UK and they are looking for a standalone HR Advisor/PA to cover maternity leave.
Your new role
This is a new and exciting opportunity to cover maternity leave for between 9/12 months. You will be PA to MD and standalone HR Advisor to the wider business. Duties will include but not limited to:
- General support to the managers and employees (31 staff)
- HR Admin: new starters admin, training, induction and contract changes
- Keeping up with employment law changes
- Pick up on all existing recruitment and arranging temps for the warehouse when required
- Managing agency relationships, interviews and compliance
- Monitoring and managing HR self-service system
- Follow ups on 1-2-1's and appraisals
- Monitor and report on T&A system
- Support Managers & minute disciplinary & capability meetings
- Managing diary for MD
- Ad hoc project based work
- Coordinate all travel for MD, prepare travel packs, itineraries & papers for meetings
- Minute 2 day site meetings and weekly meetings (action points)
- Prepare for meeting ensuring all actions were followed up from last meeting
- General admin support
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this HR/PA position you will need to be: CIPD level 3 Qualified (or have experience to this level) have excellent communication and coordination skills; strong IT skills including Microsoft Office Suite and experience of Cascade would be advantageous; planning and project administration skills with the ability to build trust relationships quickly.
You will be working with a 3rd Party HR Consultant and it would be advantageous if you had worked in this way before. You will need used to dealing with confidential and sensitive information acting discreetly and supporting all levels of staff. This job will suit a proactive and positive candidate with great people skills.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a £competitive salary, the opportunity to support at MD level as well as managing HR the function for a collaborative and well managed business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- HR Advisor/PA - Maternity Cover (9/12 Months) - Senior PA Support & HR Advisor for 30+ staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job