HR Operations Team Leader
Our client an impressive legal 100 law firm is looking to recruit a HR Operations team leader to motivate, and manage two HR Administrators
This is an interesting role which will provide a lot of variety working as part of a large and impressive HR function.
- will act as an escalation point for complex cases and queries
- implement an effective case management process
- ensure a streamlined process of work allocation
- ensure the HR System is accurate along with payroll information
- drive high service initiatives
- continuously reviewing and analysing various work processes to ensure they are cohesive and structured
To be successful in this role you will need:
- knowledge and understanding of HR, HR processes and UK employment law
- be a confident communicator, able to work collaboratively, with strong attention to detail
- experience working in a HR shared service environment
- exposure to managing a team
- experience working with a HRIS (Cascade would be the preference).
- the ability to juggle competing demands and a solution orientated mindset
What’s in it for you:
- competitive salary
- market leading benefits
- the opportunity to work for one of the most highly acclaimed law firms in the UK
- agile/flexible working
Please apply now for this HR Operations Team Leader position!
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'