This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Operations Team Leader to join my client who is a market leader within their field, they are looking for someone who has great HR Administration, Team leader and outstanding organisation skills, this is not a business facing role it is a back office role rather than front line
You will be required to lead the HR Operations team to ensure that they provide high quality, timely and effective HR services, driving core processes both hands-on and strategically that are compliant and consistently executed. You will be managing the day to day HR operations/transactional services ensuring that a high quality service is provided with delivers against agreed Service Level Agreement, and be accountable for providing accurate, timely, relevant and use able data that supports the business in making informed and effective decisions. Driving continuous improvement in the way the organisation delivers HR core processes that is responsive to the business needs, maximises productivity and inspires customer confidence.
You will work closely with the HR Operations Manager and the HR Business Partners, servicing key business stakeholders across the business including different regions and multiple countries. As Team Leader you will act as second line of escalation and provide accurate and timely solutions to queries that cannot be answered by other team members.
- Provide leadership and management of the HR Operations team ensuring high levels of service are provided within defined SLA timescales. This includes ensuring resources within the team are effectively organised to meet the needs of the business
- Work in collaboration and conjunction with members of the HR Operations team to direct and deliver effective co-ordination/administrative activities in the following work streams: Recruitment, Change Requests, Employee Requests, New Starters and Leavers, Security and Immigration, Learning and Development, Internal Auditing, Policies and Processes, HR Information Systems, Reports & Analysis
- Work with the Systems and Policies Director to understand the business plans and requirements and shape solutions in the team to meet changing customer demands
- Continuously review Standard Operation Procedures in line with the organisations policies to ensure the provision of a lean, high quality service.
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced HR Operations team leader with strong HR administrative skills gained in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy of working
- The ability to manage, organise and co-ordinate workloads in the team
- Resilient, flexible and adaptable to embracing and managing change
- High interpersonal skills supported by excellent customer facing and client interaction skills
- Ability to motivate and coach a team to exceptional performance
- High degree of computer literacy, including understanding and experience of HR Information Systems
- Expert capability in Excel, Word and Power Point.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Debbie Lee on or email your CV to
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Human Resources
- Team Leader
- HR Operations
- HR Information Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job