Who we are
The Career Legal group is an award-winning boutique recruitment advisory firm with over 26 years’ specialist experience in the legal sector. Our breadth extends to nearly all the UK top 100 law firms, alongside leading US firms through to Intellectual Property, Patent and Trademark specialists, Chambers Sets and regional firms.
Our unique sector expertise has led to us becoming a market leader and go-to partner in legal recruitment; advising on all roles from fee-earing positions, Secretarial and Support, Marketing and BD, HR, Change, Risk and Compliance, Finance and Facilities Management.
Based in our office in the heart of the city, we are looking for a driven and organised HR professional to join the business, supporting across all areas of HR and operations.
The key duties will include:
- Prepare and issue offer letters, employment contracts and contractual change letters
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding processes, including conducting new joiner inductions and exit interviews and providing feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain the HR database (PeopleHR) with employee information
- Process and record leave requests, attendance and conduct Return to Work reviews
- Manage the benefits scheme and act as the first point of contact for employee queries
- Provide advice on Employee Relations matters such as grievances, absence management and disciplinaries
- Ensure compliance requirements are met, including GDPR changes/updates
- Organisation of events internally/externally alongside Marketing Manager
- Ad-hoc support to Managing Director
The HR/Operations Manager will have generalist HR experience, within a similar capacity, preferably within recruitment agency environment. This is a unique role, ideal for someone who has the drive and initiative to take the lead on key projects and make a considerable contribution to the business.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job