HR Operations Specialist, EMEA
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
A world leading medical technology company is looking to recruit experienced HR Operations Specialists to work in its new Shared Services team based in Amsterdam. This is an exciting opportunity to a join a global organisation where you will be offering expert HR support to employees world-wide and deliver a stellar level of service.
- Be the first point of contact for Managers and Employees for HR policies, HR life cycle processes and system questions or issues.
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses via telephone, email, skype and other means available.
- Performs basic administration processing, data input and verification of required documentation on the designated HR employee life cycle activity such as: new hires, terminations, transfer, promotions, salary changes, transfers, personal data changes, position management, job title changes, supervisor changes, department changes.
- Triggering local management process - pertaining to the HR life activity at hand - by monitoring shortlist of activities to be done by local line Manager and HR SSC. Keeping track of completion of shortlist.
- Informs local payrolls in Emea on HR related changes that need to be processed locally.
- Maintains employee personnel files - either hardcopy or electronic files - and handles requests for employee file information.
- Responds to and troubleshoots employee and manager-related transactions and issues: workforce transactions and data corrections or changes.
- Auditing or monitoring workflow related to HR transactions.
- Directs employees and managers to the appropriate online support materials, tools systems, and/or vendors, if applicable.
- Escalate/elevate complex cases to other functions such as the Payroll Specialists, Benefits Administrator, Recruiter, Compensation analyst, HRBP, etc, with deeper subject matter expertise, when additional research or interpretation is required.
- Provides guidance and training on HR processes, workflow and relevant systems
- Updates and maintains knowledge base FAQ’s solutions and troubleshooting guides.
- Identify trends in customer issues and make recommendations for process improvement opportunities
- At least 5 years of operational experience in an international HR department.
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR Operations Specialist in an HR Shared Services Environment.
- Strong service and customer orientation.
- Strong stakeholder management and focus on solving the internal customer problems.
- Good command of English plus one of the following languages: German, Dutch, French, or Spanish.
- Good communication skills, both written as well as spoken
- Administrative orientation, accuracy.
- Team player, being able to function in a multinational team.
- Being able to travel in Europe and to the US for training purposes.