HR Operations Representative, EMEA
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
A world leading medical technology company is looking to recruit experienced HR Operations Representatives to work in its new Shared Services team based in Amsterdam. This is an exciting opportunity to a join a global organisation where you will be offering HR assistance to employees world-wide.
- First point of contact - over the telephone, employee portal or email - for all Managers and Employees in Emea for all Workday related navigational and data queries
- Data entry of all HR data related to the complete employee life cycle, as far as they are not entered through Manager Self Service by the Manager or through Employee Self
- Service by the employee, such as: new hires, terminations, transfer, promotions, salary changes, transfers, personal data changes, position management, job title changes, supervisor changes, department changes.
- Support to all people managers with the work process related to the aforementioned HR life cycle events.
- Support of system related corporate processes such as the performance management cycle, compensation cycle, stock cycle, etc.
- Data troubleshooting and work flow monitoring.
- At least 2 years experience with data entry into a computer system.
- Preferably hands on data entry experience with HR systems like Workday, PeopleSoft, Success Factors or SAP and/or a payroll system like ADP, Perman, etc.
- Strong service and customer orientation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong in relation management and focus on solving the internal customer problems.
- Good command of English plus one of the following languages: German, Dutch, French, or Spanish.
- Good communication skills, both written as well as spoken
- Team player, being able to function in a multinational team.
- Being able to travel in Europe and to the US for training purposes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job