HR Operations Manager
I am currently recruiting for an HR Operations Manager in South Dublin to work for a Leading Irish PLC.
The role is to support a Leading Irish PLC in operational HR excellence within the Corporate Group HQ.
The role will include leading an existing HR team of specialists and administrators. You will be involved in Senior level recruitment, on boarding, performance management, ER, coaching and strategic change.
My client is looking for someone to have a direct impact within the group, developing and implementing best practice policies and procedures will be of vital importance so strong business acumen and a global mind-set is essential.
With a reporting line into the Groups HR Director you will have a great deal of exposure to sensitive business information and projects and will have the potential for vast progression locally or indeed internationally.
The successful candidate will:
- Be CIPD qualified with an HR Degree.
- Have strong hands on operational HR experience.
- Have developed and implemented strategic change.
- Understand Irish employment law.
- Be driven and open to progression locally and internationally.
- Have strong leadership skills, including change management, operational development and performance management.
Salary + bonus + shares + pension.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"