HR Operations Manager
The HR Manager position is a newly created permanent role in the Halifax / Yorkshire region due to an internal promotion.
The role is to work for the manufacturing arm of a wider International Group that has sites across the UK including Halifax and a Head Office near Swindon.
As the HR Manager you will ensure the delivery of a respected, comprehensive and proactive HR service to your business units. You will also work closely with the Group HR team to share best practice as well as being involved in Global HR projects such as the implementation of a new HRIS.
The successful HR Manager will:
- have previously worked in a similar generalist HR position - ESSENTIAL
- have strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- be able to travel on a regular basis to both Head Office and regional sites - ESSENTIAL
- be CIPD qualified or equivalent - ESSENTIAL
- have experience using Oracle - DESIRABLE
- previously have used the Oracle system - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity predominantly based in Halifax paying c£50,000 benefits
"Office Assistant jobs in London"