Your new company
Prestigious International bank with unique proposition located in the City of London is on the search for an experienced HR Operations Manager to join their HR function in this newly created role based in London reporting into the Head of HR on a permanent basis.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be required to undertake all aspects of end to end operational HR processes and deputise for the Head of HR in their absence and will included but wont be limited to the following:
- Act of first point of contact including providing HR advice for employee queries for both employee's and line managers
- Recruitment - own the end to end recruitment process including the temporary worker process
- On-boarding for all employees including induction
- Manage the monthly payroll - bureau in conjunction with the head of finance
- Review of all employment policies and procedures including regulatory updates in line with FCA
- Manage the reward and compensation process including performance management reviews for the London office.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience working within an hr operations role for international bank or investment management firm will be a must
Hold a relevant HR degree or CIPD qualification - level 7
Strong HR generalist background in hr operations including - payroll, recruitment, employee relations
Strong MS Office skills - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
What you'll get in return
Along with a supportive work environment you will receive a competitive compensation package an the opportunity to truly own the hr operational aspects for this bank's London office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- HR Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job