HR Operations Coordinator (12 month contract)
Do you have exceptional interpersonal and administrative skills? Are you looking to use your HR experience within a medical communications environment in a dynamic new role? If so, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
As part of the global HR Operations team, the HR Coordinator will be responsible for delivering day-to-day administrative support for UK, Serbia, Hungary, Australia and Japan orientated HR operational matters, under the guidance of the Global HRIS Lead/Senior HR Operations Partner to ensure an efficient and effective business service. This is a 12-month contract to provide maternity cover.
Working independently to fulfil day-to-day HR operations and associated tasks, including:
• Maintaining and updating MyEnvision and any other relevant trackers to ensure that information is up-to-date and accurate
• Supporting the Global HRIS Lead/Senior HR Operations Partner to ensure all HR administration is completed and filed accurately
• Administration of company benefits schemes, providing information and advice as required
• Monitoring absences and leave in MyEnvision, checking accuracy of data and highlighting anomalies where appropriate
• Producing reports and metrics as requested through the Global HRIS Lead/Senior HR Operations Partner
• Participate in company-wide HR Operations projects, as required
• Provide back up and cover to the L&D Coordinator when needed
Skills and experience required
• HR administrator experience
• Experienced managing operational/administrative tasks, ideally within an HR context
• Proactive approach to administrative tasks, with high attention to quality and detail
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels within, and outside, the company
• Proficient computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as an understanding of HR information systems
• The ability to be proactive and use initiative, combined with excellent time management
• High level of inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate in a professional and articulate manner across the business
• Ability to plan and prioritise effectively, whilst remaining flexible enough to fulfil the requirements of a project or activity
• Maintain high standards of output, with attention to detail - in a pressurised working environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'