Reed HR are working with a Not-for-Profit Organisation based in Central London to recruit a HR Officer on a Permanent basis. Salary circa £37,000 - £40,000 per annum. This role will operate on the hybrid working model, with the expectation to travel to the main office as well as work remotely as required.
The main purpose of this role will be to support the HR Team on range of Generalist duties including but not limited to recruitment, performance management, sickness absence, Employee Relations, HR Projects, HR policies / procedures and processes.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Provide generalist advice and support to line managers and employees on all HR issues, and queries ensuring compliance with UK Employment Legislation.
- Lead on the administrative onboarding of new employees with the support of the HR Administrator.
- Lead on Employee Relations Casework, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability meetings, ensuring correct procedures are followed.
- Monitor, review and update HR Processes, Procedures and Policies in line with current Legislation and Employment Law.
- Oversee the production of the monthly payroll information for your respective areas, ensuring the database is updated with payroll documents, liaising with the Finance department as required
- Lead on Recruitment Processes, working with Line Managers to qualify roles, advertise, short list CVs, and support the interview process through to offer stage and onboarding successful candidates.
- Leading on HR related projects as necessary as directed by the Head of HR
- Lead on HR Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) related projects as necessary
This is a professional and demanding HR Officer role, and to be successful it is ideal that you have worked within a similar busy HR Generalist capacity previously. Ideally, you will have proven experience with ER Casework, Recruitment, and HR Administration. It is key that you have good attention to detail and accuracy skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'