I am delighted to be working exclusively with a third sector organisation to assist them in their search for a HR Officer to join them on a temporary basis for 12 months.
Reporting into the HRBP you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the HR database. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and administrating the HRIS
- Contribute to the review and improvement of processes within the HRIS
- Assist the HR team with reporting
- Dealing with adhoc queries and responding to changes in circumstances quickly and efficiently.
- Assisting in casework and taking notes during investigation and disciplinary meetings.
- Assisting the HR team with generalist HR responsibilities
To be considered for this role you will have a demonstrable background in a similar role and should have experience of providing support across a wide range of HR activities. You should have experience of updating and maintaining HRIS databases. Experience in the public or third sector is desirable but by no means essential.
If you feel you have the necessary experience required for the role please contact Eve Story on .
Please note that we are currently working from home due to the ongoing pandemic.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'