Al Rayan Bank is a growing, ethical and incredibly diverse bank based in new offices in the leafy suburb of Edgbaston, a stones throw away from central Birmingham. As part of the Masraf Al Rayan Group who are the 2nd largest bank in Qatar, we've got exciting growth plans and aim to deliver a professional, first class service to our customers.
We are on the look out for an HR Officer to join our friendly, passionate and innovative HR team!
Purpose of the Role
To deliver a robust HR service which focuses on the support of business goals and values through the delivery of timely 'fit for purpose’ operational support.
Act as the first point of contact for HR queries for employees and managers.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• To deliver a professional, compliant and timely HR service to internal and external stakeholders, acting as the first point of contact.
• To provide administration support for the HR team, focused particularly on recruitment and on-boarding support, payroll and benefits administration, the updating of the HR system and BAU HR administration.
• To take ownership of contract production, pre-employment checks and referencing and the new starter on-boarding process.
• To assist in the administration of SMCR (Senior Managers and Certification Regime) as directed by the HR Service Manager.
• Provide advice to the business on routine HR matters such as payroll queries, referencing queries, ER and policy queries.
• Assist in the development of new processes and policies as directed by senior HR team members.
• Assist in Employee Relation matters and documentation
• Provide administrative support for HR projects as required.
This a fantastic opportunity to join our growing bank where we can offer exceptional opportunities for you to make your mark and progress your career in a diverse, ethical bank that you can actually believe in.
Empowering your career, we will deliver ethical banking together.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'