Role – HR Officer
Salary – £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location – Bracknell, Berkshire
Benefits – 26 days holiday plus banks hols, pension scheme and free parking
Are you an experienced, switched on and organised HR Officer seeking a new opportunity?
Atlas Employment has just registered an exciting opportunity for a HR Officer in the Bracknell, Berkshire area. This role will suit a candidate who is continually looking for ways to improve their career and experience within the sector. You will work as a close team managing tasks in a professional manner.
What will you be doing as a HR Officer?
- Design, develop and maintain HR in-house personnel database and analytics
- Conceptualise, prepare and produce HR reports and metrics/statistics in line with the established practices and as required by business needs
- Contribute to design and implementation of HR projects, policies and practices
- Contribute to the maintenance of Organizational GDPR compliance
- Contribute to the review and update policies and procedures in line with legislative requirements and industry best practices
- HR Meetings, ensuring timely appraisal implementation at organisational levels etc
- Contribute to the talent development initiatives by taking ownership of assigned projects of training and development programs
- Contribute to developing and implementing of processes in line ISO standards for HR function
- Manage end-end cycle of recruitment, onboarding and induction processes in accordance with the company policies and industry best practices
- Manage end-end cycle of Employee Relations and case work e.g. capability procedure, disciplinary, grievance etc
- Manage end-end cycle of separation/exit process for the assigned cases
- Manage end-end cycle of assigned maternity/paternity leave processes
- Take ownership of various HR portals
- Represent HR on various platforms, as and when required
- Build an effective working relationship with all levels of staff, provide guidance/advice on a range of HR policies and HR-related issues to support understanding and ensuring effective communication
- Be creative and proactive, continually looking for ways to improve and standardize HR processes, recommend and propose solutions
You should apply for the role of HR Officer if you have…
- CIPD qualified or part qualified (preferable)
- Sound working knowledge of employment law and relevant legislation (Data Protection Act 2018, Equality Act 2010, Working Time Regulations 1998 etc.)
- Have experience of working as an HR generalist: advising line managers on HR such as recruitment, disciplinary investigations, flexible working and managing sickness absence
- Good working knowledge of QA standards and GDPR
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft office) Attention to detail, professional telephone manner and the ability to multitask
Easy transport routes from; Bracknell, Reading, Wokingham, Earley, Winnersh, Twyford, Basingstoke
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Full-Time
Ref.No – PN82
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the HR Officer role, please contact Ollie Thomas at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'