Our client, a private pension provider based in Birmingham are currently recruiting for a HR Officer on a full time basis for an initial three month contract.
The position is due to start immediately and the hourly rate is negotiable dependent on experience of the successful candidate.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Ensuring that all employee records are accurate and in line with the requirements of the data protection act
- Maintaining accurate records for: disciplinary and grievance logs, sickness and holiday reporting and ethnic monitoring
- Liaising with line managers to ensure policies and procedures are followed including return to work interviews
- Work with the wider HR Team on continuous improvement processes and specialist projects
- Maintaining confidential information at all times to ensure discretion when dealing with personal issues
- Completing standard and bespoke contracts, letters and general HR correspondence in a timely manner for review and signature
- Carrying out adhoc HR change and improvement projects and external benchmarking as may be required from time to time
- Providing general administrative and specialist support for all major, Group-wide HR functions
- Completing contracts of employment, manage psychometric testing platforms, absence management, flexible working, disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Generalist HR administration
- Employee relations
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources, Administration, Personnel Assistant
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'