HR Officer - The Rank Group (Grosvenor Casinos) London
Part of The Rank Group, Grosvenor Casinos is the UK’s largest multi-channel casino-operator, operating across retail, online and mobile. We have a rich history and now operate purely in the gaming space, always changing and always innovating.
We have circa 52 Casinos across the UK, varying in size, revenue and customer-base. Each of our properties is unique but what underpins all of them is that we consistently aim to deliver an exciting and entertaining gaming experience. Our teams are passionate about our brand and consistently drive revenue through a wide offering of games and a flawless customer journey.
We have a unique opportunity for an HR Officer to join us to be solely responsible for all employees based at 'The Vic’, The Victoria London, Grosvenor Casino. 'The Vic’ sits in the heart of London and is our largest and one of the most established casinos in the country. The Vic has hosted some of the largest events in UK and European Poker and we are proud to have hosted some of the world’s biggest poker players. The last few years have seen the Casino go through a huge refurbishment, meaning we have more gaming tables, a new restaurant, a new bar and a private VIP room.
Our HR Officer role will support the casino to meet their business objectives by providing a high-quality HR service to internal and external customers. In particular, you will be supporting the management team with employee relations issues, recruitment, retention, and training, to achieve an engaged team with the necessary skills and knowledge to meet the needs of the business.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Work collaboratively with the on-site management team to enhance recruitment activity which includes posting ads, managing the hiring process, screening CVs and supporting with interviews where necessary.
- Work in collaboration with the club HR Administrator and support their development where appropriate.
- Support with the induction process to ensure all new recruits have a meaningful induction and assisting where required.
- Attend formal meetings as required and take full and accurate notes, type up minutes and notes of meetings in an appropriate manner within defined timescales.
- Provide support and advice within the London region where necessary.
- Promote the training and development programmes offered by The Rank Group and identify further training needs and solutions.· Pro-actively promote employee recognition and reward initiatives which will include the Company’s Star’ initiative.· Assist and support the on-site management team with the implementation of a high-performance employee culture, implementing performance improvement plans (PIP’s) where needed.· Assisting the HRBP/Head of HR with the talent management process to ensure effective development plans are in place where necessary.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with excellent communication skills, who is able to work with our senior stakeholders and retail teams.
- Someone who is CIPD qualified to level 5.
- Someone with experience in an operational HR role; we are open to industry.
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to be part of our evolving organisation, please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'