Search HR are delighted to support an SME, based on the outskirts of Liverpool in their search for an HR Officer.
In the position of HR Officer, you will work directly with the HR Manager and support / lead on all generalist related HR activity. This is a truly unique position which will give access to all aspects of the HR spectrum; from ER, to recruitment to TUPE and much more.
This forward thinking business are really keen on developing their talent and have offered the opportunity, for the right candidate to be sponsored through their CIPD L5/7. This can be studied undertaken one afternoon through the week.
As HR Officer, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist with low volume ER case work on a global level
- Regularly update and revise HR policies and procedures for each global market
- Help with the global performance management process
- Provide assistance in the management of recruitment, payroll and generalist HR
- Assist the Global HR Manager with global HR projects
- Assist with TUPEs due to new acquisitions regularly.
- Payroll for one site.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally reside within a commutable distance to Merseyside and possess the following experience and qualifications:
- CIPD Level 3 or above
- Generalist HR experience in an HR Assistant or HR Officer position
- Some exposure to / knowledge of ER casework
- Highly numerate, organised and analytical
- Strong written and oral English
- Experience in a professional services or head office function (desirable)
- Experience in or exposure to a global HR position (desirable)
- Payroll experience.
If you are an HR Assistant or HR Advisor who would love to work in a SME organisation in a truly progressive HR role please apply below for a confidential discussion
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'