An opportunity has arose for our client who is based in Carlisle. We are seeking a seeking a temporary, full time HR Officer ideally CIPD Level 3 to join there HR team. Key areas of responsibility's:
- Assist in providing a proactive and professional advisory service to employees and all levels of management on a wide range of employment and employee relations matters.
- Provide advice and assistance to managers, employees and Members on people related issues.
- Provide statistics on people related aspects, including statutory information and responding to ad hoc requests.
- Lead on specific people issues, and projects.
- Assist HR Advisors with issues they are leading on, providing administration support.
- Assist the Investigation Officers with investigations they are leading on, providing administrative support and, if appropriate, shadowing the Investigating Officer.
- Assist with work involved in organisational structure changes.
- Conduct personally, or in conjunction with others, training sessions and workshops on people related issues.
- To promote best practice in meeting the requirements of Health & Safety legislation and to comply with other relevant statutory legislation.
- To positively promote the welfare of children, and vulnerable adults.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'