Up to £27,000 Per Annum
Our client, a well established Finance company are seeking a new member of staff to join them on a permanent basis. The successful applicant with be responsible for HR support with a wide range of support tasks. If you are a committed, confident HR specialist and have a Membership of, or studying towards, CIPD, then please read on...
Job Duties for HR Officer:
- Provide HR Generalist support to all levels of managers and employee as the main point of HR advice and support
- Provide advice and guidance to support overall achievement of business aims and objectives
- Guiding managers to the correct tools, templates and policies
- Support managers with the management of employee absence management
- Help the HR division achieve its goals and support other teams as necessary to ensure the business is successful
- You will contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
Skills required for HR Officer:
- Strong administration experience, preferably within an HR environment
- Membership of or studying towards CIPD would be beneficial
- Good understanding of company structures, policies and procedures, relationship management approaches and the employment legislative framework
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good HR technical skills
Benefits for HR Officer:
- 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days hols + bank
- Pension scheme
- Health care AND MORE!
Keywords - HR, Human resources, hr officer, her admin, hr adviser, hr support, hr specialist, hr generalist, employee relations
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Human resources
- hr generalist
- employee relations
- hr support
- hr officer
- hr adviser
- hr specialist
- her admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'