Job opportunity for a HR Officer to join a Goucester based business on a 12 month contract
I am supporting a Gloucester based client who are looking to recruit a 'HR Officer' to join their forward thinking HR team for a period of 12 months. As a 'HR Officer' you will provide support to the HR team ensuring the company fulfils its obligations under employment and compliance legislation.
- Provide generalist HR services to the business where necessary on a range of matters
- HR project work and policy development as directed and guided by the HR Manager
- To research and keep abreast of developments in employment legislation and case law developing new polices throughout the business
- Pro-actively identify, develop and implement improvements to systems and procedures to enhance service efficiency and provide support where required on recruitment activity
- Manage and monitor inductions, HR intranet - using the content system to update and refresh information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Part CIPD Qualified or studying towards the level 5 qualification
- Ability to build strong working relationships with employees and managers in the business
- Excellent IT skills working knowledge of MS office and payroll systems
This is an excellent job opportunity for a HR Officer who is keen to join a forward thinking business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job