Our client is a successful services company, based in Team Valley. They place their emphasis on quality over quantity and value their clients above all else.
They are looking for an experienced HR Officer or Manager on an Interim basis of 3 months to help cover an absence.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- First point of contact for HR queries
- Managing the on-boarding process; right to work checks, referencing checks, DBS etc
- Work closely with senior management and divisional manager and directors across the business to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice·
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements·
- Manage staff relationships, promptly respond to queries and manage expectations· Ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements·
- Support the Managers with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings.
- Supporting managers in redundancy situations.
- Keep regular management information of overall performance.
- Work in partnership with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/development.
- Responsible for communication of any changes to contract including pay, hours, salary etc are communicated to the payroll function in a timely manner.
Ideally you will also have experience in TUPE situations due to a recent business win. Our client is looking for someone to start ASAP to take advantage of a 2/3 week handover period with the current post holder.
The hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:00 the role pays £12.82 per hour.
Please email your CV immediately for a response within 24 hours if successful.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job