My client based in Shoreham - By - Sea are seeking a HR Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a HR professional to help develop their career within an exciting blue chip multinational company
HR Officer Duties:
- Generalist HR transactional duties including, recruitment, absence management, grievance, payroll and benefits
- Maintenance of the HR database and making sure all systems and spreadsheets are up to date and accurate
- Assist with project work as of when required and support line managers across the business on all HR queries
- Prepare and analyse data in accordance to MI and reports. Using MS packages to help present and communicate this information
- Supporting with the annual salary review process and benchmarking activities
- Supporting Employee Relations processes including disciplinary
- General HR ad hoc duties
HR Officer Skills:
- Minimum level 3 CIPD qualified
- Knowledge of HRIS system
- Strong employment legislation knowledge
- Proven experience within a HR admin/ officer role
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to present solutions
- Excellent IT skills with experience in all MS packages including excel and word
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Self-starter with the ability to work well within a team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- HR Officer