Salary £28,000 - £32,000k plus benefits
Location - Hull
Our client is a large global manufacturer with an international reach and reputation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation in a Key HR role. They are a market leader and are looking for an Experienced HR professional to provide full operational support and effective services to their site in Hull. This challenging role will provide an excellent opportunity to make a significant and valued contribution to the organisation and for you to develop your career with a global organisation.
- Provide advice and guidance to Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers on HR matters.
- Ensure legal requirements are complied with.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained as required on all relevant matters.
- Ensure department operational targets on absence, turnover etc are achieved.
- Manage a caseload of disciplinaries, grievances, performance, capability issues.
- Deal with and resolve employee relations issues.
- Develop and maintain good employee relations by building effective working relationships with employees.
- Co-ordinate the provision of occupational health services ensuring that the health surveillance log is 100% accurate and up to date.
- Assist the Senior HR Officer with implementation of the training and development plan
- Manage the work experience placement program for young people.
- Manage the new starter orientation process, deliver inductions, prepare induction plans for new starters in conjunction with the relevant department and carry out reviews with new starters after 8 weeks in the role.
- Assist with departmental and plant projects as required.
Qualifications: Required: - HR qualification such as CIPD, degree or equivalent.
- Professional with integrity.
- Committed to achieving the highest standards of best practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to deal with high pressure and conflict situations.
- Concise, thorough and accurate.
- Flexibility with the ability to alter hours to support the business if required.
Who we are looking for:-Technical Skills
- Experienced HR professional from a manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of employment law.
- Experience of managing an HR IT attendance system.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
- CIPD qualified
- HR Policies