RealBee Recruitment are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and results driven HR Officer for their respected clients based in Newark.
The role reports into the HR Manager, however will be required to have the experience and knowledge to be able to work under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Generalist with L&D experience.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be restricted to:
- Provide first line advice on all HR policies to staff.
- Support managers with people management advice and guidance.
- To provide robust employee relations advice in line with policies, including absence management, disciplinary, capability and grievance.
- Management of probationary reviews and annual appraisals, providing advice and guidance in situations where the probation period may not be passed.
- Liaise with all matters with regards to maternity (including risk assessments in conjunction with the H&S Manager), paternity, shared parental, adoption and parental leave and pay in line with policy and current legislation.
- Ensure that staff are notified of any change in HR policy.
- To attend HR related meetings including investigation, capability, disciplinary etc.
- Training & Development.
- Review, prepare and update Job Descriptions to ensure consistency and clarity of role.
- Oversee the processing of staff appointment documentation for successful candidates, including offer letters, contracts of employment and all pre-employment checks.
- Provide routine advice on the terms and conditions of employment and personnel procedures to new starters.
- To be responsible for ensuring a robust induction process for all new starters, supporting and training line managers where required.
- Develop staff training plans, including the sourcing of appropriate training courses/trainers.
- Develop training and induction programme for new managers.
- Data Management, Compliance and Reporting.
- Produce and analyse reports on sickness absence and liaise with the relevant line managers.
- Oversee the administration of absence reporting and recording processes, ensuring that all absence is followed up with the relevant line manager in accordance with the appropriate policies and procedures.
- General HR Administration.
- Process staff changes and staff leaving documentation and to carry out exit interviews.
- Produce a range of HR letters and correspondence (e.g. variation to contract letters, maternity and holiday entitlement)
- Take minutes at formal meetings (e.g. discipline, grievance, capability)
The successful HR Officer will:
- Have experience and knowledge of working as a HR Generalist with minimal supervision.
- Have an HR qualification CPP, CIPD or qualified by experience.
- Have experience of L&D.
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.