Are you an experienced HR administrator looking to progress? Are you passionate about people and their development?
If this sounds like you then continue reading as we have an exciting opportunity that is ideal. We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Officer to join our HR Shared Service team on a permanent basis. Reporting in the HR Services Manager, you will be working alongside professionals offering first line consultative support to Store Managers and Store Support Centre Managers. The nature of this role will give you fantastic exposure to all areas of HR, and experience of this gained in a professional and proactive business would put you in a great position to hit the ground running.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation who are experts in the hair and beauty industry. Who have ambitious growth plans and passionate and professional teams throughout. We have an important goal - getting it right first time for our customers and employees. That's why we'll be upfront with you about what you can expect if you join us. To give you a flavour - You'll be given real responsibility from day one, and we'll challenge and support you in developing your career with us from the start. With commitment the pace you progress is in your control.
What does the role entail?
As the HR Officer you will be responsible for:
- HR Administration
- Recruitment Administration
- Provide first line support, advice and guidance to Managers and employees on HR policies and procedures covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle, with a particular focus on employee relations.
- Coaching managers, ensuring decisions and courses of action taken are demonstrating business focus and alignment and the HR team are continually adding value to the business
- Working proactively with the HR team to ensure consistent messages and advice is communicated throughout business
- Continually improving the processes and credibility of the HR Services function
- Providing accurate and timely employee information to the payroll team including starter forms, leaver forms and employee change forms.
- Providing relevant statistics and reports to the business as requested.
- Entering and updating all enquiries and advice on the central system database without delay, including maintaining and updating the HR database and employee files
- Undertake specific HR projects as and when required, ensuring timely delivery and quality output
Who are we looking for?
You will have previously worked in an HR Admin role, and be passionate about HR. You may be CIPD qualified, working towards it or something that you would like to be supported with. You will have a practical, hands-on approach with the flexibility to multi-task, and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. You'll have an eye for detail, highly literate and numerate, with exceptional communication skills both verbally and written. It would be preferential to have experience in a retail/wholesale environment.
Where do I apply?
If you'd like to apply it's simple to do, just upload your CV and if we think you would be a great match we'll give you a call to get to know you further.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application. Sally's appreciates you taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applications. No agencies should respond to this advert.
Sally are part of Sally Beauty Holdings. We are nationally and globally recognised for supplying professionals and our customers with a full range of over 6,000 hair and beauty products, and salon equipment across over 4,000 stores worldwide- now that's exciting!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job