Ø Location: Central London – W1
Ø Salary: £30,000 per annum
Ø Benefits package
Ø To start: February - March 2018
About the Company
Re: Cognition Health is a leading provider of clinical services specialising in cognitive impairment. We deliver expert clinical care to private patients and are one of the foremost providers of clinical trials in the world and deliver award winning medico-legal services. We value people who are dedicated, hardworking and looking to contribute to the continued growth of the business.
There is an exciting opportunity for a confident HR Officer to join a talented and growing team. The HR department is expected to add value to the organization. This role offers varied responsibilities to enable you to make an impact. Being in growth phase, you will be involved in a range of both administrative and strategic activities. You will work closely with the Head of HR to provide support and assistance in the administrative management of HR within the organization and ensure HR systems and processes of work are fully compliant with regulatory requirements and meet the high standards required.
You will be located at Re:Cognition Health’s corporate headquarters based in Victoria but may from time to time be required to visit the organisation’s clinics based in London, Guildford and Plymouth.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Ensure administrative and management systems to record employee and HR data are fully fit for purpose and that this data is held in line with confidentiality and data protection laws.
- Review, update and create (when necessary) HR operating procedures with Head of HR.
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information (starters, leaves, holiday, sickness etc.) and prompting renewals of statutory and mandatory training is rigorously performed.
- Develop and update all HR related policies and procedures at the appropriately determined intervals.
Talent Acquisition & Management
- Work closely with the Head of HR to resource new talent, providing an outstanding candidate experience.
- Create person & job descriptions with line managers & HR team, and advertise in appropriate channels.
- Generate candidate activity through a variety of different attraction channels, to include; job boards, applications, internal databases.
- Administer the recruitment process across the organisation and ensure that procedures are followed.
- Conduct first sifting of applications and create shortlists, arranging interviews and present job offers.
- Coordinate staff inductions with line managers and present corporate company HR induction presentation to new staff.
- Manage new staff on-boarding to include; issuing employment contracts; managing DBS and reference checks; collecting key documents.
- Arrange IT, log in, passes etc. for all new employees.
- Support the administration of training across the organisation as required via external service providers and eLearning Portal
HR Projects & Transformation
- To assist the Head of HR with strategic HR projects (alignment of business & people strategies, creating a high performing company culture, employee engagement, talent development etc.)
The ideal candidate for the HR and Operations Officer role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- BSc educated or similar in relevant field
- CIPD level 3 or higher
- IT Proficiency, good communication skills
- years’ experience as a HR administrator
1-2 years’ experience with private health care in an operations/health and safety role
HR and Operations Benefits:
- Continuous professional development
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
If you feel you are suitable for the HR and Operations Officer role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job