Our client is a highly successful high volume manufacturing company. They are now looking to appoint an experienced HR Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class manufacturing company, if you are looking to advance your career, gain additional and valuable experience with a progressive organisation then please apply.
Our client is ideally looking for a CIPD level 5 (degree) qualified candidate. You should also have a keen eye for detail as there will be vast amounts of administration duties to be completed.
- Responsible for delivery of a full range of human resource services.
- Supporting the HR team and Managers on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants.
- Have a keen eye for detail as there will be vast amounts of administration tasks.
- Providing advice and supporting the HR team in work reviews and change processes.
- Updating and maintaining the HR Information System data.
- Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics.
- Advising on staff development.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices.
- Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management.
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements.
- Have varied experience dealing with disciplinary scenarios.
- 3-5 years advisory working experience of disciplinaries, grievances, investigations etc.
- CIPD level 5 qualified- degree.
- Experience of working in manufacturing would be preferred.
- You will be suitably qualified.
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to use a HR information system including, accessing, inputting, and compiling data.
- Communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group.
- Ability to identify development needs.
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Experience in providing support to managers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job