*** Temporary Role***
Are you an experienced and focused HR Officer who is looking for a progressing role where you will support a small team? If so then this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join this busy organisation based in Exeter.
You role will be to support and develop along with your HR colleagues and meet HR targets and goals. Also lead and support with any major legislation changes.
Your HR Officer responsibilities will include:
- Employee Relations - advise Managers grievance, disciplinary and capability
- Provide the HR lead on major change initiatives (TUPE, redundancies, restructures)
- Provide an effective and efficient advice and support service to all employees
- Formulate, develop and implement strategic HR goals
- Assist in the succession planning and talent management
You will need the following experience:
- Recent experience in a similar HR Officer role
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of Employee Relations is essential
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).