A permanent position has arisen for an experienced HR practitioner to join an established and respected business.
The role will involve all aspects of HR within a fast moving commercial environment and will include:
- Working as part of the HR team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Manage all aspects of Employee Relations including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Capability and Performance Management.
- Develop Policies and Procedures to ensure the effective management of Human Resources within legislation and best practice.
- Assist in managing recruitment processes to support the business and develop strategies to enhance and make improvements.
- Liaison with Agency Suppliers
- Update and manage the HR and Payroll systems
- Coordinate and support managers within the Performance Appraisal processes.
- Provide advice and guidance on Learning and Development activity.
- Support the payroll function with any queries in relation to Starters; Leavers; Maternity and Paternity.
- Support the business with general people queries and give advice according to company guidelines and legislation.
Applicants must be CIPD qualified or working towards this and have demonstrable HR experience gained ideally from within a commercial environment.
When making applications, please outline your current salary along with notice period requirements.