Our client, a global player in its industry is seeking a HR Officer to join their business.
They are looking for someone dynamic, driven and able to join the business and hit the ground running. Advising on high level matters within the business. The role is going to be very fast paced and challenging- seeking the strongest calibre candidate for the position to work at Business/board level.
You must have a strong knowledge and experience in HR , ideally working previously for international companies within corporate organisations (private sector).
Main responsibilities including (not limited to)...
The below generalist HR duties in relation to project at hand;
- Point of contact for all regular HR queries
- HR systems transitions/ implementations- payroll/employee database
- Employee Relations
- Company contracts and employment policies- reviewing and updating
- Maintaining HR Database and updating personnel files
- HR software updates and management
- Payroll - CIPHR
- Run headcount and various other reports on ad hoc basis
- Learning and Development
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Managing small HR team
Successful candidate must have...
- CIPD Qualifications - level 7/level 5
- Over three years HR practical experience within private sector
- Solid Employment Law knowledge
Prime location in heart of City of London.
Offering a competitve salary plus company benefits. 6 months FTC
Please apply for the role for further details. This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
- Employment Law
- Human Resources
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job