Location: City of London
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
About the company:
Our client is a leading provider of Forex and CFD margin trading services. Headquartered in the City of London, with associate offices in Hong Kong and Latin America, they service a global client base of active investors. Our client is regulated and authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The HR Officer role
They are seeking an experienced HR Officer to join their team. This is a busy and varied role that requires someone who has worked in a similar position previously with experience of delivering support and advice in all areas of HR, who is proactive and responsible, and can manage their own workload with minimal supervision. The role reports to the HR Manager, and will be responsible for providing high quality support on all day to day HR activities and administration in a full generalist capacity.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work closely with the HR Manager to provide advice, guidance and support to employees and managers on the full range of HR issues, policies and procedures.
- Support on the end to end recruitment process.
- Draft documentation for all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Administer all pre-employment checks.
- Coordinate and manage the induction program and staff training.
- Process all administration on new starters and leavers.
- Collate and prepare payroll data prior to monthly payroll submission.
- Administer employee benefits plans.
- Absence management.
- Maintain employee records and filing systems.
- Assist in the preparation of the HR budget.
- Keep abreast of developments in employment legislation and HR best practice.
- All other generalist HR support as and when directed.
- Carry out ad-hoc projects and duties as required by Senior Management.
The ideal HR Officer will need the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- CIPD Level 3 (or studying towards/keen to commence studying), with experience of working in a generalist HR role.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a HR Officer providing HR support and advice to employees and managers.
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and numeracy skills.
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
- Personable self-starter with can-do attitude and a real passion for HR.
If you feel you’re suitable for thisHR Officer role then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job