Search HR is delighted to support a global medium sized business based in Liverpool in their search for an HR Officer.
In the position of HR Officer based in Liverpool, you will work directly with the Global Head of HR supporting on all generalist HR related matters on a global level for the business. This is a truly unique position which will give access to stakeholders based in several worldwide locations. English is the business language internally although knowledge of and/or exposure to different languages and cultures would certainly be beneficial.
As HR Officer, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Assist with low volume ER case work on a global level
* Regularly update and revise HR policies and procedures for each global market
* Help with the global performance management process
* Provide assistance in the management of recruitment, payroll and generalist HR
* Assist the Global HR Manager with global HR projects
To be successful in this position, you will ideally reside within a commutable distance to Liverpool and possess the following experience and qualifications:
* CIPD Level 5 or above
* Generalist HR experience in an HR Assistant or HR Officer position
* Some exposure to / knowledge of ER casework
* Highly numerate, organised and analytical
* Strong written and oral English
* Experience in a professional services or head office function (desirable)
* Experience in or exposure to a global HR position (desirable)
* Fluency in Additional Languages (desirable)
If you are an HR Assistant or HR Advisor who would love to work in a medium sized global organisation in a truly global HR role please apply below for a confidential discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Employee Relations
- HR Officer
- HR Assistant