We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Officer working for our prestigious client. As European leaders for the automotive industry this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your HR career in a demanding generalist role.
Our client is part of one of the biggest global organisations and they require a HR Officer to join their established HR team. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will support the business with all aspects of HR.This is an all round generalist role with a strong emphasis on Employee Relations and managing a temporary workforce.
Providing first line guidance and support on employment/HR matters
Coordinating and monitoring a temporary workforce via the chosen agency
Occupational health referrals
ER Case management
The role will also include the following key responsibilities:
- Self-manage & prioritise workloads whilst respecting & adhering to both Employment Law & internal deadlines
- Deliver an efficient service in a disciplined and well-mannered way while maintaining a professional attitude.
- All aspects of Recruitment - review job descriptions, person specification, job adverts, shortlisting, interview, selection.
- Manage Inductions of new starters to fully integrate into company.
- Plan, organise, facilitate and deliver training programmes as required
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Assist in developing and implementing all policies & procedures fully and consistently whilst ensuring that policies are adhered to by Managers and employees
- Draft new starter contracts, manage changes to Terms & Conditions, maintain employee files/time and attendance system, manage New starter & Leaver administration
Professional experience required:
- Ideally fully CIPD qualified but must have minimum part CIPD qualification
- Graduate degree in HR or similar would be advantageous
- 5 GCSEs, grade C or above, including English Language.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience in the HR. (Ideally Manufacturing or similar).
- Experience within an employee relations background (disciplinary,
- Grievance, sickness absence, performance management, redundancy).
- Good working knowledge of employment legislation and the practical application of this in a working environment.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please submit your CV in the first instance.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
- CIPD qualified