NJR Recruitment is currently working with a leading online retailer, who offers a great product range. Due to their ever expanding growth they have an excellent opportunity for a HR Officer to join their team based in West Yorkshire.
Working alongside the Management Team, you will take on sole responsibility for day-to-day HR operations, project management and administration. As such, you will be involved with researching and implementing new ideas (such as HR software and updated policies), as well as managing grievances and investigations and overseeing absence and appraisals.
- Generalist, hands on role managing all day-to-day HR issues through to complex situations
- Advise and coach the senior management team to find an effective resolution of ER issues in accordance with company policy & legislation
- Organising and consulting with senior managers with regards to disciplinary, grievance and capability procedures
- Accurate payroll reporting to ensure correct information flow
- Coach and mentor managers in the creation and maintenance of effective internal staff communication
- Absence management
- Oversee all new starter and leaver processes
- Advise on company benefits and schemes
- Maintaining and monitoring employee engagement initiatives across the business
- Health and safety issues and responsibility for processing the necessary paperwork and keeping records up to date.
The successful candidate will be efficient, proactive and capable at balancing a busy daily schedule. It is key that they are able to work with people at all levels and support individuals across the business.
This role is perfect for an individual with solid HR experience who is looking for a challenging opportunity to demonstrate their skills and capabilities.