Your new company
I am recruiting for an award winning company in Cheltenham who need some immediate HR support covering an initial 6 month period.
Your new role:
- Supporting the migration of all HR data onto the new Snowdrop Software
- Support employees with the new self-service element of Snowdrop
- Supporting the Head of HR and HR team with generalist HR administration tasks
- Preparing employee contracts
- Sending letters to employees via templates
- Supporting queries from line managers relating to employee relations
- Supporting the HR Administration team with coaching and up skilling
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be available at short notice, have HR Administration experience, preferably with some people management experience and great attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary up to £30,000 depending on your recent and relevant experience. You will work for a dynamic, rapidly expanding business that value their employees. You will work in central Cheltenham and within a hardworking, fun team. Although this is an initial 6 month contract there is the potential that it will be extended longer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.