KM4HR are delighted to be again working with our client, an international events company to recruit a HR Officer to be based in North London head office.
This is an exciting role where you will be a generalist HR professional involved with the full HR agenda from employee relations, resource/ talent management, policy, process, performance and reward.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be the lead on ER Projects
- Work with the wider HR team to develop and implement any organisational changes
- Develop and deliver the cultural change required to create a fun and high performing environment
- Action engagement survey results
- Employee Relations and Management Development - Support managers with advice and provide training and coaching as required
- Conduct disciplinaries, grievances, absence management and any performance management as required
- Succession Planning - Identify recruitment challenges, liaising with Resourcing Team to co-ordinate campaigns and talent pipelines
- Analyse data from various reports to improve ways of working
Previous experience of working in a operational HR role at officer/ advisor level within a FMCG environment would be advantageous.