Salary: £26,565 - £35,577
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CIPD level 7 qualified HR Officer to join a busy HR Team within an organisation on the Isle of Wight.
The successful HR Officer must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering a wide range of HR services in a challenging employee relations environment.
- Reporting directly to the HR Manager; you will be providing ongoing HR advice, guidance and coaching support to managers and stagg within the organisation. This is in particular helping to enhance the ER capability within the business.
- You will be working closely with managers and colleagues to ensure synergy of the HR service provision
- To deliver sessions on the high performing leaders and managers programme, and any other ad hoc training sessions acting as the lead facilitator to underpin the organisational leadership and managerial strategy
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Educated to degree level or to be able to demonstrate knowledge to the equivalent level
- CIPD Level 7
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment responding to management needs
- Experience of advising on complex ER issues i.e. disciplinary, attendance management, illness, redundancy situations
- Experience in providing HR advice in accordance to current employment legislation
If you would like more information on this role then please get in contact on email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job