This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
My client, an award winning leader in their sector, is currently seeking an HR Officer to joing their changing HR department.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with policies i.e. creating process-flows, letter templates, checklists etc. as this will be a large focus of the asssignment. They will also be a self starter who can hit the ground running.
Skills and Responsibilities -
- Administration around starters and leavers including contracts and offer letters and audit checklists
- Reviewing leaver interview template
- Learning and Development coordination, booking on courses and arranging for employees
- Recruitment administration e.g. writing up job descriptions, interview templates and question sheets
- Templates around sickness and absence management process e.g. sick pay entitlement letter, home visit, referrals to occupational health, return to work letters etc.
- Assisting with office move
- Other ad hoc administration
- Assisting on other HR Projects and helping with set up of HR intranet
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job