- Assist the HR Manager and HR Advisor in providing a professional HR advisory and guidance service to company managers
- Support managers on all aspects of case management in relation to disciplinary cases, grievances and appeals
- Manage the flexible working process including all correspondence and to provide advice to managers in relation to this
- Support and advise managers surrounding absence management requests and management systems to ensure the company captures and records sickness appropriately
- Assist the HR Manager and HR Advisor with employee referrals and issue documentation in relation to this
- With guidance from the HR Advisor, advise and assist with unsatisfactory/unsuccessful probation cases.
- Manage unauthorised absence cases and issue supporting documentation in relation to this
- Provide advice and support on pay, benefits and other remuneration issues
- Support the HR Manager in the preparation, negotation and roll out of the annual pay review process
- Support the regional areas in the recruitment of high calibre staff, ensuring compliance with the company's recruitment process
- Support the HR Manager and team with any ad-hoc projects and provide reports and information when required
- Review, interpret and update company HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Support the HR team during annual leave and with ad-hoc requirements. This includes the provision of administrative duties.
Excellent administration, IT and communication skills are essential as are reliability, flexibility and the ability to use initiative.
Experience within the care sector is desirable but not essential.
CIPD Level 5 or equivalent is desirable.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job