HR Officer (with CIPD L5 study support)
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator/Assistant who is looking for the next step in their career. You will already be CIPD L3 and looking to complete your L5.
Working as part of a proactive team of five, the postholder of this newly created opportunity will be responsible for providing customer focussed, comprehensive and pragmatic HR advice to managers and staff, ensuring the smooth running of the service in line with College policies, procedures and legal requirements.
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday) / 52 weeks per annum.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,500 pa, rising to £25,600 pa on successful completion of L5 qualification.
Location: Primarily based at the Dartford campus, but the nature of the work will require travel to any of the College sites as required.
This is the role for you if you:
- have sound experience of working in an HR role at Assistant level or above, and are looking to take the next step in your career;
- have a L3 CIPD qualification and are willing to work towards achieving L5 (or already hold a level 5 qualification);
- have good knowledge of employment law and its application in the workplace, including providing first level advice on a range of HR issues;
- have experience of providing end to end recruitment process support
- have excellent IT and administration skills, and the ability to manage an HRIS with accuracy;
- have the ability to maintain focus and quality of service delivery at all times, including prioritising your workload when deadlines are tight;
- have excellent communication skills, are highly organised, and have the ability to maintain confidentiality and impartiality.
In return, you will receive funding to enhance your CIPD qualification status from that of L3 to that of L5.
Furthermore, you can look forward to other excellent benefits including 25 days’ annual leave (rising by one day per annum to a maximum of 30 days after five years’ continuous service), pension scheme, life assurance, free parking, onsite nursery, restaurants and a coffee shop. In addition to the above, you will enjoy discounted sports facilities, gym membership and beauty treatments.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. All appointments are subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
Assertive Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and are committed to equality and opportunity for all candidates.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is not always possible to respond to every application personally. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may hold your CV on file in consideration for alternative vacancies that arise.
Please take a look at our website www.assertive-solutions.co.uk for a full list of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"