Are you looking to be a part of a global, ever-growing organisation?
Do you want to join a close-knit, friendly team?
If so, please apply below:
This company, based in Nantgarw, are an innovative brand that focus on best service delivered to their customers and clients. This manufacturing business are renowned for producing innovative and unique products with their ability to tailor their produce to each customer.
- Support the small HR and administration team to deliver the HR objectives and Key Performance Indicators
- Supporting and coordinating the recruitment and induction process
- Deliver all inductions and maintain the new starter inclusion strategy by proactively engaging in follow up surveys
- Collate, analyse and report HR KPIs monthly
- Be the first point of contact to provide support and guidance to all internal customers
- Manage ER processes including letters, contracts and variations
- Maintaining and monitoring the learning, development and training function that will deliver the Company Training & Development plan
- Maintain and monitor skills matrices and training records for all staff and assist with any training initiatives, as required
- Support and coordinate investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters
- Keep up to date with legal developments
- Monitor and review the performance management system to enhance employee happiness
- Monitor sickness and absence levels and escalate issues
- Coordinate the well being programme
- Maintain the information held on the HRIS and personnel files to ensure compliance with GDPR
- Support the office administration function with ad hoc duties to include reception, answering incoming calls, organising lunches for visitors, maintaining office facilities
- Be conversant with and adopt the procedures stated in the Quality, Environmental Management System (QEMS)
- Manual and its supporting documents
- Carry out the responsibilities stated in the Managing Director's Health & Safety Policy
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- CIPD qualified (minimum Level 3 ideally Level 5 or working towards)
- Solid experience of working within HR generalist role ideally within a manufacturing background
- Employment law
- HR Information System
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Friendly and approachable characteristics
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
- Gain experience with a global company
- Flexible working hours
- Free on-site parking
- Good benefits package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'