If you are a looking to join a small, friendly team and work at an award winning mid-sized company then this role will be perfect for you. I am working with my client to find an HR Officer for a brand new role. The story so far…
- A firm with an appetite for HR and a strong award winning team who I cannot recommend highly enough for being supportive and highly respected.
- A role where you sit with the business and have visibility along with the ability to make an impact and affect change.
- A company with a significant presence globally and the chance to gain international HR experience.
- An HR Director with a passion for developing people who is engaging and motivational. Her team describe her as an inspirational leader who is respected throughout the business.
- The team are great fun and you would be working with a number of HR professionals I have placed who tell me that it's the most supportive and progressive place they have ever worked.
- Your contribution to the firm will be recognised and valued through a highly competitive reward structure that retains talent in-house and makes the firm the competitive organisation it needs to be to achieve its objectives.
- In addition to a competitive salary, they also offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- They are hoping to find someone that they feel is a good team fit (i.e. professional but also able to have fun behind closed doors).
If you would like me to represent you then please get in touch. I would be happy to provide a job description and any further information if you have any questions.