HR Officer for a Manufacturing business based in Bolton paying an annual salary of £24,000-£26,000.
Your new role
A large Manufacturing company are looking for a new HR Officer to join their growing HR team.
Your new role will have a wide range of different duties including, but not limited to:
- Provide advisory service to Line Managers relating to all Employee Relations matters
- Coordinate and manage Employee Relations activity including grievance, disciplinary and investigation
- Remain compliant with all policies and legislation
- Provide relevant correspondence and minute taking
- Manage and administer the absent without leave and absence correspondence
- Manage and administer the leavers process
- Producing weekly KPI information reports
- Producing HR and Operational reports
- Updating the organisation charts
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
To so succeed, you will need a proven track record of working within a similar environment, including exposure to Employee Relations cases. You will need knowledge of Employment Law, experience of using HR systems, and have at least 2 years' experience working within a HR environment. You will need to be a confident communicator, be self-motivated and be reliable. You must also be a team player and work well within a team.
What you'll get in return In return, you will receive a salary of £24,000-£26,000pa. You will receive the chance to further your skills in a progressive, large organisation working within a HR function who will provide lots of support. You will be working 8.30- 5.00pm Monday to Friday, with a 1 hour lunch. You will receive a free Gym Membership for you and a family member, cycle to work scheme, various discounts on cinema/ travel/ high street, childcare vouchers, onsite parking and subsidized canteen to name a few.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- HR Advisor
- HR Officer
- HR Adviser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job