Are you already a HR Officer or a HR Advisor working in a fast paced environment at the top of your game? Working as part of our local HR team here at our Enfield Bakery, you’ll be a strong HR generalist capable of providing the full range of HR services to the site management team.
You will be working alongside the HR Manager and be given autonomy to make a difference in our busy manufacturing environment, HR truly partner our business and support development and growth from the bakery to the board room. A generalist HR role that will cover all aspects of HR from employee engagement, talent management, organisational capability and employee relations as well as the day to day operational HR activity, including front line advice to employees and line managers.
We are proud to be winner of the HR Distinction Award 2016
As 'Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 14 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to work for.
Family and values is what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
You will play a key role in advising, coaching and guiding managers regarding consistent and appropriate application of HR policies and procedures such as disciplinary, grievance, performance and attendance. With a key focus on recruitment you will be required to support line managers in recruitment activity, providing them with the relevant selection tools and best practice to ensure we are attracting talent.
You should be able to educate and support line managers to ensure implementation of the performance cycle - performance reviews, PDP, talent management and succession planning.
In establishing effective business partnering relationships you will continuously review all department processes, systems and ways of working to establish areas for improvement and new ways of working with the aim of driving increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- A HR generalist
- Proven experience in partnering line managers within an FMCG, Manufacturing or Distribution
- Experience of working in a Unionised environment and an expert in employee relations
- Drive and passion to make a difference
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key in having shop floor visibility and building effective working relationships with all employees, site management teams and the wider HR community
- Solid team player
- Management of disciplinary through to dismissal along with the ability to handle complex grievance issues
- The ability to influence, coach and mentor line managers and employees
- Continued professional development with an eye for developing and encouraging talent across the site
- Excellent organisational skills
- Living our culture and values, the writing is on the wall, this is Warburtons! We believe in "TheWarburton’sWay"
Extra Dough (the benefits)
And last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your bread’s worth;
- Ongoing personal development either sponsored or supported
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Discount Vouchers / products
- Benefits for you and your family for example; gym membership, child care vouchers, bike to work scheme
- On site occupational health (nurse and physio)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job