HR Officer - 6 month FTC - ASAP START
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an HR Officer to join a US law firm to assist the team over a busy time of the year. This will generally support to all employees within London and you will work closely the HR Manager.
Key responsibilities for the HR Officer will include:
- Coordinating new joiner inductions
- Assisting with recruitment
- Supporting the HR Manager with ad hoc duties/projects
- Assisting the HR Manager with employee relations issues and the annual SRA practicing certificate renewal process
- Working on a range of HR projects
- Being first point of contact for all HR related questions from the firm's international offices
- Assisting with ER duties if/when necessary
The ideal candidate for this HR Officer contract role will have solid generalist HR experience gained within a law firm or professional services environment, and will ideally be CIPD qualified or working towards it. You will be a self-starter, with excellent time management and organisational skills, and be a strong team player. You must be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion, and have a flexible, hands-on approach.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job