Our client are seeking an HR/Office Manager for their company based in Oxfordshire, ideally you will have previous experience within HR/Office Management, be familiar with local labour Law and be ACAS qualified.
- HR planning, implementing and feeding back to Head Quarters
- Supporting the BU Head on incentive plans
- Responsible for HR and Administration Management
- Responsible for recruitment
- Performance data collection, analysis and offer suggestions for improvement
- Attendance data checking, payroll reviewing and manpower cost calculation
- Labour management
- Office Management i.e. administration management, office stationery purchasing, fixed asset inventory, etc.
- HRM & QA system on line
- Manage Manpower company and search suppliers according to business requirements along with manpower cost management
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'