Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this highly successful and growing Organisation based in Marlborough to recruit a talented HR / Office administrator to provide essential HR administration support across all areas of the business to maintain a proactive and efficient service to meet the business needs.
You will have excellent administrative skills with a proven track record in a similar role. Whilst HR experience is not essential, experience within a HR would be beneficial.
- Be a point of contact for all administrative duties with HR
- Provide administrative support to recruitment campaigns
- Respond to HR system queries, make changes and update details when necessary
- Accurate record management for recruitment, training and benefits
- Support with all incoming and outgoing communication, both internally and externally
- Highlight trends and statistics through data gathering
- Ideally have worked in a HR role
- Be highly organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Proven administration skills
- Personable and approachable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be discreet and professional
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.
- HR / Office Administration