We are currently recruiting for a varied and interesting administration role to join a fantastic company based in Luton, for a 4 month contract period.
The successful candidate will be joining a lovely dedicated team of 2/3, based within their beautiful Head Office. Your excellent admin experience coupled with great communication skills will be ideal as you manage and prioritise your own work load.
Essentially you’ll be ensuring the office runs smoothly and your natural organisation skills will be perfect in this role. Attention to detail is key in this position due to the nature of the department you’ll be working with.
- HR administration, including starter information and data organisation
- Processing payments for the office
- Collating weekly sales reports
- Dealing with queries and enquiries
- Writing up minutes, weekly and monthly
- Stocktake admin
- Extensive communication both internally and externally
- Ad-hoc assistance in the accounts department
- Confident working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate, confident Word and Excel
- Superb organisational skills
- Upbeat and 'can-do’ approach
- Loves variety and ad hoc projects
Salary: up to £20.5k pro rata
Hours: Both part-time (25-27 hours) or full-time candidates considered
Based in central Luton, close to main train station.
- Communication Skills
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job