HR & OD Manager
As part of the Senior Management team you will lead and manage the HR and OD team to deliver quality advise and support on people management matters.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an established HR professional to join a commercial organisation that has a big input in to Oxford's Community.
37 hours per week, with a competitive benefits package with free parking on site.
Role responsibilities and main duties
• Taking the lead for organisation-wide HR & OD activities, to ensure they are properly specified, co-ordinated and resourced and delivering a HR & OD service that meets customer expectations
• Designing, delivering and reviewing the Company’s HR, Organisational Development & Learning strategies, policies and practices. This includes culture change, employee relations, recruitment, talent management, succession planning, coaching & mentoring and internal communications
• Producing service standards that are stretching and signed up to by stakeholders, ensuring they are monitored and managed.
• Guiding and coaching managers across the spectrum of employment relations issues and advising the Managing Director and Leadership team on complex cases
• Supporting managers in performance management, working with the Managing Director and other service heads & directors to drive a high performance culture.
• Ensuring the high performance and continuous learning of the HR & OD Team, driving delivery of outcomes, giving regular feedback and providing coaching / mentoring to bring out the best in individuals
• Developing and maintaining knowledge of relevant legislation and being accountable for guaranteeing that the Company fulfils its duties with total probity, discretion and adherence to regulation.
• Communication including leading employee relations negotiations and consultations with trade unions
• Managing the Service Level Agreement with client HR services, to maximise value
• Act as a Values ambassador in the business and be an active role model and mentor to
Colleagues, demonstrating the values, ethos and ambitions of the company. Develop employees to reach their full potential and the company ambitions.
To be successful in this role you will possess a CIPD membership and full qualification and have experience in providing a high quality service at senior level in both HR & Organisatioanl Development activity.
To find out more information about this exciting opportunity please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org 01189 52 00 11.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'